Sunday, May 3, 2015

Madison is 5!


My sweet and joyful Madison, what a gift from God you are to our days! You have a servant's heart and are always the first to ask "how can I help you?" You are quick to notice how others are doing. You are empathic, sincere, creative, dreamer, thoughtful, kind and friendly. You are also spunky, athletic, competitive, you love to learn and you are driven! You are the absolute definition of pure joy! You live such a joyful life and add so much joy to ours! We love you so much and are blessed to have you in our family. 

2 comments:

Brian C said...

Madison is a beautiful happy girl. I hope it is OK to ask, but we are looking for encouragement, our baby is in the nicu and had a spell that lasted 2 hours where her oxygen saturation would go up and down. She was stuck in the 30's and 40's for a while, is this something that could affect her in her future?

Thanks!

AshlieB said...

'I'm sorry your going through a NICU journey right now. So tough. I do not know enough about it to say what the future will
Hold but I'm sure Your doctor or nurses will be able to tell
You how serious that is or isn't. But I can tell you Madison is perfectly healthy in everyway despite her NICU battles early on. I also have a nephew that was born at 32 weeks and had a much bigger battle than she did with oxygen and heart rate and he is a perfectly healthy 10
Year old boy now. I will pray for your baby girl!