Thursday, April 2, 2015

Caleb is 1!

The birthdays come way too fast and often around here. I can't handle you guys growing up this fast!
Today we celebrate you Caleb and the blessing you are to our family. 

At your checkup today you were 32.75 inches tall (100%), 23 pounds (75%) and your head circumference was 18.58" (80%) you are our biggest child so far! Over the 7 years I have been a parent the years just keep getting faster and faster. This year has been the fastest year of my life. Sweet Caleb you are 1! This picture captures your personality perfectly. Your name means whole hearted, faithful and bold and so far you have absolutely lived up to that! What a sweet blessing you are. I pray that you grow into a bold man of God who loves Him with his whole heart and that you are ever faithful! 






"For this child I have prayed; and the Lord has granted me the desires of my heart."



No comments: