Friday, January 2, 2015

9 months old

Sweet boy you are growing so fast. It's already been 9 months. You are such a blessing to our family. We adore you and cannot imagine life without you. You are sweet and cuddly and fun. You are a good eater, good sleeper and almost always content. You love to be outside and you love being in the water. You also love it when I wear you or hold you. 


Audrey thought you needed a little makeup so she put some mascara on you when mama wasn't looking. You are such a trooper. 


You still fall asleep nursing about once a week for one of your naps or bedtime and I know these days are numbered and so I linger as long as possible and soak it up. 

Your first Christmas! You are wearing the same Santa outfit Hunter wore 6 years ago. 

You got your first virus over the New year. You ran a temp of 105 and you felt pretty terrible, you hung out on me for a few days.

Sweet boy. I love you so


No comments: