Wednesday, July 2, 2014

3 months old

Oh sweet boy you are getting so fun. You love to smile and interact with us and track us across the room. You are tolerating the car more now which is a perk! You also have outgrown the colic! HALLELUJAH! 

You are just the sweetest thing.

You are such a big eater and a good sleeper. 

You still love to be out where all the action is and you take some of your best naps on the couch when it's loud and crazy. 

Some naps I let you sleep on my chest just because I don't want to put you down :)


Sometimes we nap together on the bed if I am feeling extra tired.




Just for fun I pulled up some pictures of your daddy and me when we were around 4-6 months of age. I think you look just like your dad at this age!

You are loving the exersaucer and the the jumper but you are not a fan of the swing. 


You are a great sleeper. You go about 9-10 hours straight. Usually about 8:30pm to 5:30/6:00am. I usually go get you and bring you to my bed to nurse at 5:30/6 and that way I can sleep another 30 minutes or so while you eat. You moved to your own room this past month. 

Friday mornings your dad gets up really early for men's bible study. 
This particular Friday I had pulled you in bed with me around 5:30am and your daddy left around 6am. I woke up on my own at around 7:30 and realized at some point Hunter had crawled into our bed too. 

Sweet sleeping boys. 





Your siblings adore you. 


The couch nap. It's a great thing. 

The couch nap on mommy









Winning combination. The exersaucer outside.


Your favorite place to be. Right up next to me. 





We love you so much Caleb. 

No comments: