Saturday, July 6, 2013

Costa Rica Day 5

This morning we woke early and drove the 3 hours back to the airport. We got to see the western side of the country on our way back and it was very different than the eastern side but equally as beautiful. I absolutely loved this trip. The people here live so simply and they are so obviously happy. God's beautiful creation is so easily seen here. If I lived here I would want to be outside 24.7!








We landed at 5:30pm and literally raced to get through customs and get to our car because we could not WAIT to see our babies. We pulled in just in time to be able to spend some time with them before bed. We missed these guys SO much. They had a blast with Nana and Pop and I am fairly certain they grew up over night while we were gone. I love to get away and spend time with Jordan, we have so much fun together but naturally we always miss our sweet babies and their cuteness. I love my little family.



No comments: