Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I'm not sure what the Easter bunny, chicken eggs and Jesus have to do with each other but we love to celebrate around here! I grew up hunting easter eggs and loved the hunt! We started off today with the kids opening their baskets and their new church outfits (from us...we don't really do the whole Easter bunny hoopla). We had an awesome service at church followed by brunch at Cheesecake factory on the patio...gorgeous weather today! Then we came home for naps (all 5 of us), we did the egg hunt. Then we played with kites and bubbles in the driveway (Easter basket gifts) while we waited on Papa and Vivi to arrive. Jordan cooked hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill for all of us. YUM! It was such a good day!






 Before church pic

After church pic with the paparazzi app on my phone. It's hard to get a decent family picture with no one around to take it! 

 2nd attempt (what is Maddie doing!?)

Egg hunt excitement!










I can't believe March is over! On to April...lots of fun trips to Dallas and TWO weddings! Both my sisters are getting married in April!

2 comments:

Brittnie said...

Your kids are so sweet. I love that I got to play and cuddle with Audrey on Sunday morning! I was secretly excited that she didn't want to nap. . . :) :)

Ashley Locke said...

Aw these are so cute. You all looked fabulous, as always!!!