Sunday, February 24, 2013

Meagan's Blessing Luncheon

Meagan is getting married in April! I decided to throw her a blessing Luncheon. I chose The Chocolate Angel in Richardson for her luncheon, which is the CUTEST little tea room.

The invitations (forgive the poor picture quality)


I made home made sugar scrubs for her guests as shower favors


Meagan's wedding will be in burlap and lace so I covered each jar in burlap

We made a blessing tree for people to hang written blessings for the bride and groom along with a monetary gift (if they so desired) for their honeymoon fund.

I love this cute little frame. I actually had this in a different frame but when we arrived that morning to decorate for the shower I went into the store part of the tea room and saw this frame and it was perfect for the look we were going for. 

I bought this frame from Swoozie's....also perfect for the occasion!

The shower favors


The tea room was the perfect size for our party. It holds 18 people

Shabby Chic

Mom, me and Chloe (Meagan's youngest)

Me and Hayley (who is also getting married in April and we have her shower in 2 weeks!)

Meagan and Jim's mom Denise and the girls. (Chloe, Alyssa, and Kaitlyn)

Sisters!


We had so much fun! 

No comments: