Friday, November 9, 2012

Family Bowling

Jordan's Bye week is this week. He has the WHOLE WEEK OFF! 

Can I get an AMEN?!

Anyway, we have had so much fun having daddy home all week. It is SO much easier with him here...seriously, I cannot even describe all the ways in which life is easier when he is HOME!

For years Jordan and I have had a regular weekly date night. It's usually Monday or Tuesday nights after the kids go to bed. We like to go on nights where there are no crowds :)

One of our favorite things to do is go bowling! Jordan is actually quite good. He has his own ball and shoes, which helps. Over the years he has coached me up on my technique. I am no where near his level, although I have beaten him TWICE, but who is counting. 

We both have been excited for the day that our kids would be old enough for us to do this as a family. We decided to give it a try last night and they had a blast! We were there about an hour and played one game before heading out for dinner. 

We were the only ones there which helped I think because we didn't have to worry as much about the kids bothering other people.



No comments: