Friday, July 6, 2012

3 month Growth Spurt

Audrey must be having her 3 month growth spurt right now. This is her most pronounced to date.

On Tuesday and Wednesday (the 3rd and 4th) she had a rough day and night. She was fussy when she was awake and slept in tiny increments and pretty much wanted to eat all day.  She nursed all day long.  Yesterday (Thursday) she woke up and took huge naps all day and was barely awake between naps. I put her down for her last nap at 3:45pm yesterday. This nap is usually her toughest and she only sleeps 20-45 minutes. She fell right to sleep and was still out cold past her bed time (5:30/6:00pm). I struggled with what to do because I knew she needed to sleep but I also didn't want her to think 3:45 was her bedtime and be ready to party at 3:45 am. I woke her at 6:45pm to eat and she so didn't want to be awake. She ate just a few minutes on one side only before passing back out for the rest of the night.

She slept until 6am this morning (Friday), she woke up, ate, and went right back to sleep until 9am. I fed her at 9am and we left to run some errands. She immediately fell asleep in the car and I got home and transferred her to her crib at 10:45am. It's 1:00pm and she is still asleep! SO basically she has been awake only to eat in the last 24-48 hours! SO CRAZY!

I should have measured her before and after for a comparison :)

No comments: