Tuesday, February 28, 2012

32 Weeks!

Another milestone down, ONE more to go! Audrey is doing so great. The past 2 weeks have been very eventful with contractions which made me pretty nervous knowing my cervix isn't exactly in stellar condition! I very anxiously went in to my appointment today and they put me on the monitor because of all the contractions that have been breaking through the meds. My contractions were 4 minutes apart (which is very normal for me when I am approaching dose time). I was 20ish minutes away from a new dose so I guess the timing was good so they could see what has been going on and be able to see how Audrey handled the hostile environment :).

Audrey did beautifully through each contraction. My OB said she is responding to them like a term baby would which is great considering how often I am having them! My cervix check (which I was anxious about) had NO CHANGE! HA! I am still 1cm dilated which shocked us both. I am so thankful for the answered prayers and feel so much more confident about making it to the 35 week goal. I feel like if my cervix can withstand these past 2 weeks of contractions then we've so got this! Only 2.5 more weeks of bed rest and meds and then I will be back in the land of the living! Praise God for many answered prayers!

No comments: