Sunday, January 1, 2012

Interview with Hunter

Just for fun an interview with Hunter at 3 years 10 months old.

What is something Mommy always says to you? Letters

What makes Mommy happy? Hunter

What makes Mommy sad?Maddie

How does Mommy make you laugh?
 she tickles me

What was Mommy like as a child?
 you looked like Maddie

How old is Mommy? 
11

How tall is Mommy?
 This tall (points to the paper). Mommy you’re taller than daddy.

What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
 You like to go to the park

What does Mommy do when you're not around? You look for me

If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? 
Letters

What is Mommy really good at?
 You’re good at scratching. It is fun when you tickle me and then it makes you laugh.

What is Mommy not very good at?
 You’re afraid of owls and frogs.

What does Mommy do for her job? Cleaning up.

What is Mommy's favorite food? Apples I mean green beans.

What makes you proud of Mommy?
 fun stuff

If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
 rudolph

What do you and Mommy do together? Go to the park and get a ice cream and go to the doctor.

How are you and Mommy the same? I don’t know you’re the same of Maddie.

How are you and Mommy different? 
I am like daddy

How do you know Mommy loves you?
 I keep my underwear clean and dry and it makes you so happy

Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? 
at the store


What is something Daddy always says to you? 
he says I can play the ipad

What makes Daddy happy? 
when he sleeps on his bed and when I poop on the potty

What makes Daddy sad?
 disobey

How does Daddy make you laugh?
 he tickles me and then he laughs. Me and daddy laugh when daddy tickles me it was funny.

What was Daddy like as a child? he’s like pop and papa but daddy has hair

How old is Daddy? 78

How tall is Daddy? 
this big (stands on the bed with his hand reaching the ceiling).

What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? fun stuff like park, water park, playroom, go in the bedroom and sleep

What does Daddy do when you're not around? he says prayers and hunts deer and plays angry birds

If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
 Deer

What is Daddy really good at? he’s not scared of owls.



What is Daddy not very good at?
 giving me spankings



What does Daddy do for his job?
 he builds things

What is Daddy’s favorite food?
 cheese and chips he loves it

What makes you proud of Daddy? he makes me poop on the potty and it makes me so happy when I poo poo on the potty.

If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be? 
a cartoon that has the remote, because he poo poos on the potty and gets his phone, and he has hair on his arms

What do you and Daddy do together?
 go to the park and build houses and dirt with the bulldozer.

How are you and Daddy the same?
 Daddy is the same of me

How are you and Daddy different?
 I am different because I don’t have any hair on my cheeks and my chin only daddy does.

How do you know Daddy loves you?
 when he gives me a hug like Maddie does.



Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? 
get gas and look at Christmas lights.

1 comment:

BrookeMahan said...

That is so cute, hilarious and sweet! I'm so going to have to steal your idea and do something like that with Owen. So funny the things they say.