Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Card 2011

My sister took our pictures again this year for our Christmas card. We took them Halloween weekend when we were in Dallas. We went to a local park and spent just a few minutes playing with the kids and trying to just get a few shots. I prefer to do a collage anyway because it takes the pressure off of getting that "perfect" single shot which is very difficult with the 3 and under crowd anyway. We had fun and ended up with some great pics!

The rest are ones from the shoot that didn't make the Christmas card...I couldn't cram any more pics on it :) but I still loved the way they turned out!








This one is so sweet



Man of my dreams






1 comment:

Chad and Lindsey Eason said...

GORGEOUS pictures, and beautiful family! Merry Christmas and happy New Year to your sweet family. :-)