Thursday, October 20, 2011

We have a hit!

Every night before bath time I always put Maddie on the potty for a bit in hopes she will "tee tee" in the potty BEFORE getting into the bath tub. Up to now we have had zero success as she usually will sit on the potty (which she loves) and then hop off and head to the bath tub and tee tee the moment her feet hit the water. Tonight was different. She sat on the potty before bath which resulted in nothing as usual. She then took a 10 minute bath and when I pulled her out of the tub to dry her off she said "tee tee" and headed to the potty. I put her on and she immediately went! We have a HIT! So proud of my girl and even better that she told me she needed to go rather than just going when I put her on!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I'm oh so proud of miss madison!!! Miss you and can't wait to see you soon