Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jamie and Cal's wedding

This weekend we went to Oklahoma City for my cousin Jamie's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and we had a blast. She looked STUNNING. She seriously looks like a model in these pictures. She was breathtaking.



Jamie and her new hubby Cal
I left the kiddos in Dallas with Papa and Vivi. Nana, Pop and I drove up to OKC just in time for the rehearsal dinner.
Afterwards we went to her bachelorette party/lingerie shower
Me and Christine

Brody is a HEARTBREAKER! He looked so adorable in his little outfit
Me and Haylo
It was a fun weekend to spend with family. I got to go to bed late and sleep late everyday and get dressed up every night. On Saturday mom and I shopped all day (tax free weekend) and saw a chick flick. It was such a fun weekend and we were so glad we got to be a part of their special day!

2 comments:

Simpsons said...

You look AMAZING! I love that dress too! Can't wait to see you soon!

Christine said...

I had so much fun with you that weekend! Love these pictures!