Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy father's day to 3 of the best dad's I know. Jordan and I were both so blessed to be raised by such incredible dad's. They were both involved in our lives and in our raising. They love our kids like we love them and would do anything for anyone. They both have such amazing qualities and we could not have asked for a better example of how to parent than from our own fathers (and mothers too).

Jordan is such an amazing dad to our kiddos. I am blown away each day with how tender and caring he is with them. He takes such attention to detail with them and has a hand in each and every menial task. He truly is a "man after God's own heart" and he is a great leader and provider for our family. I am so blessed to call him my partner for life and look forward to many many more child raising years along side of him.

We love you!

No comments: