Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's day was just perfect this year. I spent all day with my favorite people, eating my favorite foods and doing my favorite Sunday afternoon activity....taking a NAP!

I love my job

I get to spend my days loving on these babies and soaking up every sweet moment
It doesn't get much better


I am so thankful for the example I have from my own mom and Jordan's mom. I have been truly blessed with some pretty incredible "moms" in my life. To my mom. thank you so much for all you have done for me and taught me. I love you more than you know and I only hope I can be the kind of mom you have been for me. And to Jordan's mom thank for raising an incredible son and for being such a wonderful grandma to our kids. I have learned so much from watching you and I thank God everyday for hand picking you to be my mother in law. I love you both!

No comments: