Saturday, November 13, 2010

6 month and 2.5 year pics

While we were in Dallas for 2 weeks my sister took some pics of the kids. Jordan isn't in them because he was hunting for his bye weekend in Abilene. I wasn't planning on being in them either until I realized this may be the only pics I have with them because I am always behind the camera! I love that my sister does this when we see her because it so much less stressful than having an appointment to get them done in a short amount of time. My sister works around naps and feedings and even makes a shoot span a few days so the kids don't get worn out. It's nice to be able to just let them play and have her just follow them around with a camera looking for good shots...they don't even realize they are "having their pictures made". Greatness!

This is my favorite one of Madison...such a sweet face

This is my favorite one of Hunter....so adorable

I like this candid one because this is sooooo Madison. Always so happy and playful

I love this look...so sweet, he melts my heart

We had some fun with fancy outfits :-)
Hunter has so many expressions and I love that she captured so many of them rather than just his smile. I want to remember these sweet faces.
Another candid one while she was playing in the living room. I love her little red nose and I love her in purple...it's her best color.
Such a cutie
A genuine smile here...love this

He is laughing in the this one...being silly
Love his smile in this one...so happy. I think this is the first time that I have noticed he resembles me even a little
My little buddy

One of my favs

I love that she captured this

It goes well with this one...so sweet...I can just smell that sweet baby head now
We couldn't look more different!
She looks so much like her daddy
It was challenging to get a picture of both of them looking at the camera with a decent look on their faces but she did it! I just wish Jordan was in this :-(
Thanks Meg! You did great as always.

3 comments:

BrookeMahan said...

Your sister is amazing! These are all such gorgeous pictures! Such beautiful children!

BrookeMahan said...

AND a beautiful mommy too : )

Simpsons said...

Beautiful pics of a beautiful family as always!! It just makes me so sad though that I don't get to see them more often! I loved the updates below too!