Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sara and Jax

Monday when we dropped off Aunt Beekah at the airport we picked up Sara and Jax at the same time to stay for the week! Hunter was sad about Beekah leaving but seeing his buddy Jax made him perk up soon after. I was pretty excited about Sara coming because I had not seen Jax since he was 9 months old and now he is a walking and talking toddler!

Heartbreaker

Hunter was excited to have a friend to play with he kept hugging Jax and trying to hold his hand


He hugged him so hard he knocked him over :-)



Sara has been one of my best friends for 11 years now. We were college room-mates, we were in each other's weddings and now we are enjoying raising our kiddos together. We try to see each other every few months, despite the fact that she lives in Nashville. Our husbands both love to go hunting together which helps ensure that we will see each other as often as possible! She is my other friend that I term my personal stylist. She and Dre both have such a gift whenever I see them I always make sure to utilize their skills and creativity. She just became a stylist for Stella and Dot and she brought all her fun new jewelry. I am in the process of changing my closet out for fall/winter and packing up the summer dresses and maternity clothes. She went through my clothes one afternoon and made 57 SEPARATE outfits (meaning NOTHING was duplicated)...only utilizing maybe 1/2 of my clothes. Just think how many more outfits I could have if I mixed and matched and used the other half of my clothes! I had NO IDEA I had that many options. She is so creative and put things together that I would have never even thought of doing! I don't need to go shopping for at least a year! She accessorized each outfit with jewelry and shoes and we took pictures of them all and hung them in my closet as outfits so I could remember what she did. I feel like I just bought a whole new wardrobe...this girl has SKILLS!

While she worked on my closet Hunter had fun dressing Jax
Jax thought it was pretty funny at first, until he couldn't see, then he seemed a little concerned
They had fun playing together in the playroom
Sara and Hunter did some crafts together while Jax and Madison napped
This is one of Hunter's favorite things to do. He makes us sit in the bean bag and he runs the car up and down our arms and legs.
Jax is soooo sweet. He had a lot of fun with all the new toys.
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E
The boys snuggling with Say-Say

Bath time!
Cutie patooties!
Hunter wanted to give Jax a kiss goodbye before they left
Sara getting some goodbye hugs

Jax 16 months and Madison 4 months

We are gonna miss these guys but we will see them again in Nashville when we play the Titans in December!

2 comments:

Dre said...

WOW i am so excited for you and the new wardrobe! That is awesome. Sara has some skills and i could use some help. LOL I am so looking forward to December. Love and miss you guys!

SaySay said...

Oosh! We miss you guys so much! We had a fantastic time as always. You will forever be a cherished friend for life! Give kisses to my sweeties!Can't wait for your trip to Nashtown with Laurie and Dre in Dec!!!