Monday, August 31, 2009

For the family who misses him so much...

It's been a while since I posted a video. This morning Hunter was playing quietly by himself in his toy box.... too quietly. I went to investigate. Turns out he found my hiding place for Jordan's 3 potted tree plants that died last month. He made his own little sandbox right in my kitchen. Sorry its so long I didn't edit it down. It's too dark to tell but he dumped 3 entire pots of dirt on the rug and is attempting to transfer it back into the pots. Lovely
video

This one is kind of long too but turns out he LOVES salsa (just like his dad), Well from the look on his face it looks slightly painful yet he keeps going back for more.
video

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love how you keep talking to him and he looks at you and keeps trying to put the dirt in the pot. Then he starts talking to you like, "Mom, I promise I didn't do this. I just found it like this and I knew you would be upset so I am trying to clean it up for you."

I was just thinking to myself about the double dipping and you said it. Too funny. His drink is right in front of him and he doesn't even use it. Too cute!

Amber said...

Love the videos. My question is do you have any idea what he keeps saying in the first video? It sounds like he repeats himself several times, I'm sure he's trying to get you to understand whatever it is. So cute. And you know I think Hunter and I just had a bonding moment as I watched him enjoying some salsa. He dips it 3 times in a row before taking one of the bites. I think he likes the idea of imitating his daddy more than anything. He's adorable, can't wait to see him again!

Becky said...

I'm with Amber. Maybe he felt the need to apologize over and over as he cleaned it up. "I'm sorry Mom, really I am. I didn't mean to. It was an accident. See, I'm a big boy. I can clean it up all by myself."

It looked like his eyes were watering as he ate the salsa, yet it didn't bother him a bit!