Friday, November 14, 2008

Dallas MS 150

As most of you know from my recent email I will be riding next May in the Dallas MS 150 (multiple sclerosis). I am really excited as this is something I have always wanted to do. I am riding not only to fulfill this personal challenge but to help raise money and awareness for the National MS Society. Donations help fund research, advocate for change and help people with MS and their families lead powerful lives. Every rider is asked to raise a minimum of $1,000.00. While I am not normally the type to ask for donations I feel that if I simply paid the money myself I wouldn't be raising awareness! I want to encourage others to help by asking you to make a donation. I know Christmas is around the corner and it can get pretty expensive. So, if you can just make a small donation or make a donation in someone's name you would be helping tremendously. We can probably all think of someone in our lives who either lives with MS or has lost the battle to it.

Will you help the cause?


You can go to my personal page to make a donation...donations are accepted thru next spring in case now is not a good time! Thank you so much for your help!

1 comment:

Zach and Carey said...

Something terrible just happened. I found the thank you note i wrote you for coming to our shower and the gift you gave us. Ella is almost five months old! I'm ridiculous, I don't know how it got lost but thank you so much and I'm terribly sorry it took this long to thank you.