Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Did I mention

How nice it is to have a photographer in the family? http://www.meaganblock.com/ Meagan snapped some pictures while we were in Dallas this past week and a half (evacuated from the aftermath of Hurricane Ike). We are headed back to Houston today but will return to Dallas in a few weeks for another of Jordan's post-op oppointments. In the rush of leaving Houston, I forgot my camera, but never fear, my sister came to the rescue and captured some great moments! She took a ton of pictures, and I have a really hard time deciding on favorites, so I posted quite a few, and you will see more on future posts.



Doesn't this picture of Hunter and KC just say it all about their relationship?













6 comments:

Becky said...

Probably the only good thing to come from Hurricane Ike is the time I got to spend with each of you.

Clendenen said...

Absolutely love the pics...Hunter is getting so big...we miss you guys!

Llon, Lori, & Landon

Zach and Carey said...

cute!

BrookeMahan said...

These pictures are AWESOME!! I wish I had a photographer in my family! Your sister is really talented!

Sarah W. said...

Can I borrow your sister for awhile? Those are beautiful. I love them all, but my absolute favorite is the feet picture. So unique and ADORABLE. It would be cute to do the same picture as your family grows (in #s and age!).

You have a beautiful family. So fun!!!!!

The Three Wheeler's said...

Love the pic with KC. We also have a baby & a chihuahua that seem to have the same relationship that hunter and KC have...Hayden LOVES mijo, but he just tolerates her! :) Beautiful pics! ~Amie from Webmd