Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Too early

Hunter usually wakes up at 7:12am like clockwork (although the traveling puts a kink on his schedule) so I was surprised when I heard him playing in his crib at 5:45 am yesterday morning. I let him play (and me sleep) till 6:15am when I finally crawled up the stairs, eyes closed, to get him. We had breakfast and started his morning playtime only to find that SOMEONE woke up too early and was too tired to play. I was watching him in the jumper as I was "making" his next meal and although it appeared he was jumping and having a grand ole time as I looked closer I realized he was actually asleep...but still jumping and yelling out occassionally. I managed to get a few seconds on camera before he saw me and woke up. He then went down for a 2 hour nap (its sad when your first nap of the day STARTS at 6:45am).

video

4 comments:

Meagan said...

That is AWESOME!!!

Tiger & DeAndria said...

The video is hillarious!!! I can't believe he continued to jump while he was sleep.

Becky said...

Did someone slip him some Ambien?

Amber said...

This is so funny, I love it! I think we're going to laugh at him as much as we do his dad.