Thursday, June 19, 2008

4 months old!

Ahhh slow down! This is just going by too fast. Our baby boy is 4 months and getting so big. At his 4 mo. checkup the pediatrician said his strength and milestones were like a 6 month old...no he is growing too fast. Let's see...stats...he is 26 inches (95%), 15 pounds 5 ounces (90%) and his head was 75% (not sure the measurement but at least he is growing into it!!). Remember at birth his head was like 7 weeks ahead (ouch!) and he was only in the 20% for height and weight at birth. The pediatrician was so impressed with his strength and alertness and of course she predicted he would be a jock, we aren't surprised.

Hunter and Emory playing together (look they are holding hands!)
He accomplished so much over the last month. He can sit up alone supported on his arms, roll over, stand up with support of his arms, laugh, coo, make bubbles, say lots of vowels and consinents B, K, H, M, L, G, and R are the ones that come to mind oh and he is perpetual motion!! He loves to splash in the tub, baths are getting pretty messy, and everyday his coos and shrieks get a little louder...just testing his voice out. I didn't know it was possible to love him any more, but I DO...everyday! We absolutely love being his parents and look forward to all the future milestones and memories, but my one request is that it all just slow down!

Hunter rolling over
video

Hunter sitting up
(and back by popular demand a treat for you at the end so turn up the volume)
He is going to kill me when he gets older for putting this on the internet
video

7 comments:

Meagan said...

Awww I miss him!!!!

heather said...

soooo awesome!

Clendenen said...

That's awesome!! Love the videos. I was going to tell you that if you need a swimsuit for Hunter for the lake, I have a 3-6mth that Landon never wore. It is amazing how fast they grow, Landon is going to be 1 before I know it.

Holly said...

I can't believe he is 4 months old...time sure does fly. He is so handsome, I am glad you posted these pics & videos! Too cute!

meaghan briscoe said...

Loved the tooting video!Can't wait to see him soon. We already miss you guys and it hasn't even been a week yet!

Sean&BrookeMahan said...

Hunter is such a cutie and really growing! It is hard to believe that he is already 4 months old. I love seeing all the pictures and videos of him.

Adrianne said...

Braden loves watching the videos! He laughs and makes me play them over and over and over. I really think he likes your laugh ;) Hunter is too cute!!