Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chunky Monkey!

Hunter is having a major growth spurt. He has been eating so much lately I can hardly keep up!! In fact he gained a whole pound in just 4 days. He now weighs 10 pounds 8 ounces as of yesterday. He actually has baby fat on those tiny little arms and legs and has quite the belly and chubby cheeks, he is even getting a double chin!

Our best friends from Kansas City, Robbie and Amber, came down to meet Hunter this past week. It was such a fun week! Amber worked on my scrapbook for Hunter, she is quite talented, and she pointed out that I only had like 2 pictures of Hunter and me from the past 5 weeks! It's hard to get pictures of me with Hunter when I am always taking the pictures. So, she took lots of picutes while she was here. Amber and I had fun just lounging around taking turns holding Hunter and going for daily walks. Robbie and Jordan did their usual strange guy things they do...I wish I had footage to show you but they spent a good portion of their time trying to make a really awesome youtube video...of a bigfoot sighting (Jordan was suppose to be bigfoot)...I dunno they are strange! But we had a great time and look forward to many more visits.

Robbie and Amber with Hunter
Hunter is actually starting to notice toys!
A rare shot of Hunter crying
Proud daddy
Amber and Hunter cuddling
Hunter passed out from our walk (the T-shirt is from Robbie)
Just look at those chubby cheeks

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a chubby face that sweet boy has. I love it!!

Sarah W. said...

You have constant entertainment in your house....both in the form of child and husband!

I love the updates. You look great!!

Devion said...

Looks like Hunter is doing well! Hope we'll all get to meet him some time! :) Take care!

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had a great visit!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Hope you guys are doing well.

Bek said...

That's just precious! I understand not having enough pictures of you and your baby together; it seems all of our pictures of Chloe are with her and her Daddy! I wish I had more of when she was tiny, because I only have a few good ones from 0-6 months! Beautiful pictures by the way!