Saturday, February 2, 2008

We're Here!!

It's official we have entered the "blog" world. I figure since we live away from most of our family and friends this is the easiest way to keep everyone updated! I will do my best to keep this current, as this is very new to me. I will do a few "catch up" posts so you can see what's been happening lately.


To start...football season is officially over for Jordan and he is enjoying his much awaited time off right now. As most of you know we are pregnant and expecting our son, really anytime now, although he isn't due until March 22. This has been a very eventful pregnancy, which has landed me on bedrest for the majority of it which means Jordan's "time off" has more or less been him taking care of me...to which I am very grateful. I am 33 weeks pregnant and on week 12.5 of bedrest due to pre-term labor and I only have 3 more weeks of bedrest to go!!! We are very excited for the arrival of Hunter but we hope he waits a few more weeks, so he can have more time to develop.



For those of you that we haven't seen in a while here are some pictures to catch you up!


17 weeks


24 weeks


29 weeks


29 weeks (at my baby shower)


29 weeks (with Patricia at my baby shower)




We would like to thank you all for all of your prayers and support these last few months. We are looking forward to celebrating the birth of a healthy baby boy...whenever he decides to make his entrance!

1 comment:

SaySay said...

Ash & Jordan- Matt & I are so excited for you guys! We are so happy that Hunter is so healthy...not to mention the cutest baby ever! Ash-I can't wait to see you and your little man. We love you guys so much!!! Congrats!!!
Sara & Matt